This privacy notice for Sprintform Europe Kft. (“Sprintform”, "Company", "we," "us," or "our"),describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your personalinformation in connection with the visit of the website and engage us with us in other relatedways (such as marketing activities). We are dedicated to protect the confidentiality and privacyof information, therefore we are committed to the appropriate protection and use of personalinformation that has been collected online.
This general privacy notice was drawn up on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of theEuropean Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to theprocessing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
Company data of Sprintform as data controller
Company name: Sprintform Europe Kft.
Registered office: 1066 Budapest, Jókai utca 6.
Company registration number: 01-09-340334
Tax number: 26707006-2-42
Contact person: Marketing Department
E-mail address: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express aninterest in obtaining information about us or our products, when you visit our website orotherwise when you contact us. The personal information we collect may include thefollowing: information automatically collected (please refer to section 3.2 below) andinformation in case you contact us with our contact form (please refer to section 3.3below).
We do not process sensitive information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, device name, country, location and other technical information. The purpose of data processing is the collection of statistical information necessary for developing the website, preparing analyses concerning attendance and use of the website (statistical purpose), as well as the prevention of potential abuses and the enabling of their detection (information security purpose) and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The purpose of using cookies is the collection of statistical information necessary for the development of the website and for the preparation of analyses related to the number of visitors and the utilisation of the site. The imprints of cookies may not be connected to individual website browsing, only anonymous data may be retrieved from them for statistical purposes; such data can be used to project the trends necessary for the further development of the website.
In addition to cookies we collect:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic,usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when youaccess or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on howyou interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, deviceinformation, browser type, and settings and information about your activity inthe Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pagesand files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which featuresyou use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports(sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer,phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending onthe device used, this device data may include information such as your IPaddress (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers,location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobilecarrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device'slocation. We collect and use the geographical location of your computer ormobile device. This location data is collected for the purpose of providing youwith information regarding services which we believe may be of interest to youbased on your geographic location, and to improve our location-based productsand services.
Information collected by the contact form
In case you decide to contact us with our contact form or via e-mail we collect thefollowing information from you: name, company name, email addresses.
How do we process your information?
The purpose of the data processing by us is the following:
- initiating or maintaining contact;
- measures for the development of services;
- proper execution of our website;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to request feedback;
- to send you marketing and promotional communications;
- to deliver targeted advertising to you;
- to determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns; and
- to prevent fraud or criminal activity and to safeguard our IT systems.
What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
Any and all processing of personal information are based on at least one of the followingconditions:
- Performance of a contract: where we need to perform a contract executed with ourclients, suppliers, employees or consultants.
- Legal or regulatory obligation: where we need to comply with a legal or regulatoryobligation that we are subject to.
- Legitimate interests: where necessary for our interests (or those of a third party)provided that fundamental rights of a third party do not override such interests.
- Consent and explicit consent: where data subjects provided us with their consent to ourprocessing of their Personal Information. The consent can be withdrawn at any time.
When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We do not share personal information with third parties, data processors, data controllers except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out your requests, and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards.
We use Hostgator and Webflow for the operation of the website. More information about how Hostgator is used can be found here: https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/privacy-policy. More information about how Webflow is used can be found here: https://webflow.com/legal/privacy.
We use Google Analytics. More information about how Google Analytics is used can be foundhere: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
We use HubSpot CRM. More information about how HubSpot is used can be found here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
How long do we keep your information?
We remove your personal data from our active database as soon as reasonable within the datebecoming redundant and shall be irreversibly deleted from all systems latest within 3 years.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational securitymeasures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
Do we collect information from children?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to anyone under the age of 18. The website isnot intentionally designed for or directed at anyone under the age of 18. It is our policy never toknowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18. If we learn thatpersonal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we willdeactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from ourrecords.
Do we use profiling?
Profiling is a type of processing activity which involves our use of information that we collectabout you in order to build a "profile" about you. We do not collect information for profiling.
What are your privacy rights?
With any comment, question, complaint and any other request in connection with the processing of your personal data we encourage you to contact directly the designated contact person indicated above, who shall give – on behalf of the data controller – a substantive response to your request without delay, but no later than one month after receipt of your request. If the complexity of your request or the number of your requests justifies it, the deadline for replying may be extended by another two months, of which you will be notified within the original deadline.
You have certain rights in connection with the processing of your personal data (data privacy rights), which might differ regarding each data processing activities. Below you can find a general description of your possible data privacy rights and at the end of the above table an indication whether you are entitled to exercise such rights in the context of the data processing activity concerning your personal data. Please note, that the GDPR, as well as other relevant laws might set further conditions and/or limitations in connection with exercising these rights.Therefore, we advise you to closely study this Privacy Notice, the GDPR and the applicable laws before filing a request.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent granted for a specific data processing activity any time. Please note, that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to access
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not personal dataconcerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personaldata and certain information determined in Article 15 of the GDPR.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification any inaccurate personal data concerningyou without any undue delay. Considering the purpose of the processing, you have theright to have the incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing asupplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if any of thecircumstances set out under Article 17(1) of the GDPR apply. If the exceptions in Article17(3) of the GDPR do not apply and/or the Company does not have any legal ground tofurther process Your personal data, then it shall execute the request for deletion withoutundue delay.
Restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing where the groundsdetermined in Article 18 of the GDPR apply.
You have the right to receive your personal data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance, if the processing is based on consent [point (a)of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2)] or is conducted for the performance of a contract to which you are a party [point (b) of Article 6(1)] and the processing is carried out by automated means. In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
If the data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Company, you have the right to object (on grounds relating to your particular situation) at any time against processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest, including also profiling.Your personal data shall not be processed any longer, unless the Company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if the data processing is necessary for the establishment, assertion or defence of legal claims.
What legal remedies do you have?
If you deem that your personal data is processed unlawfully and/or any of your data privacy rights have been violated you are entitled to seek the following legal remedies:
- You have the right to contact us via the contact details in Section 1 of this PrivacyNotice.
- You have the right to contact directly the national supervisory authority: HungarianNational Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (seat: 1055Budapest, Falk Miksa u. 9-11.; mailing address: 1363 Budapest, Pf. 9.; e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number: +36 (1); postal address: 391-1400; web:www.naih.hu).
- You are entitled to file a claim with your local court having jurisdiction in the case, if you deem that your personal data is processed unlawfully and/or any of your data privacy rights have been violated. More information on courts’ jurisdiction and contact details is available at the following website: www.birosag.hu.
Do we make updates to this notice? How you can contact us about this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated byan updated "Last updated" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it isaccessible.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact via the contact details inSection 1 of this Privacy Notice.